- Assembled Product Weight: 24 oz
- Brand: Bora Portamate
- Condition: New
- Color: Black Orange
- Manufacturer Part Number: PM-1800
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 40.00 x 22.00 x 7.00 Inches
Imagine effortlessly handling and moving 4×8 sheets without a helper. Even better, you can bring a piece of material from your truck and run it through your table saw without it ever touching the ground! This becomes possible with the PM1800 panel carrier, our sheet carrier / board cart is specifically designed for moving and working with large sheets of material (even full 4×8 sheets!) The best way to describe our sheet carrier is its like a hand truck specifically made for boards. Well, that comparison would be more valid if a normal hand truck flipped up and locked into a level, horizontal table-saw feed stand, of course! Because thats exactly what this one does the height is fully adjustable from 28 to 38, meaning just about any table saw can be accommodated. The bottom support leg locks into place, giving you the stability you need to cut with confidence, and then go back for another sheet or three! Its strong, sturdy, and can handle 2-3 sheets at a time, making it a true workhorse for your shop. And its built by Bora Tool, so you know its going to last for years to come.
- SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR LARGE BOARDS – Ingenious design allows for easy moving of unwieldy sheets of plywood, paneling, and more
- THE STRENGTH TO HANDLE SEVERAL BOARDS 350 lb. capacity, with the 2-1/4′ bottom lip of the support arm being wide enough for 2-3 sheets at a time
- IT FLIPS UP AND ADJUSTS! The support arm can tilt and lock horizontally, and is adjustable from 28′ high to 38′ high
- IT’S A TABLE SAW FEED STAND. The support arm can be locked at 90 deg, height adjust and support leg extends for a rock-solid table saw feed stand
- PORTAMATE QUALITY – Built with meticulous care by Portamate, you’ll use this in your shop for years to come
Warning Text: proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
California Proposition 65 Warning: WARNING: Cancer. California Proposition 65Many of the products fulfilled by Woodcraft requires a California Prop 65 warning as most are used to work raw wood which creates wood dust. Some products contain chemicals such as nickel compounds, acrylic dust and other chemicals. Both Wood dust and these other chemicals are substances known to the State of California to cause cancer. More information go to www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov.